My friends and family will tell you they are sick of hearing it from me, but I am always saying "every year you get older, goes that much faster than the last". Time flies, and the memories we create today are priceless tomorrow. Which brings me to my point. Don't put off having a Family Portrait created.
If that's not reason enough, here are five reasons to have your Family Portrait created this summer:
- Your family will never again be who they are TODAY. Tomorrow will bring change. New milestones, growing little bodies, changing faces, graying hair (it happens!), starting high school, leaving for college, etc, etc. We all know it happens, but it’s amazing how fast it does.
- You would love to send Grandma in Phoenix that family picture she’s been asking for, but it’s so expensive. Professional photography can be expensive but it can also be very reasonable.
- If you don’t make the time to have some portraits done, who will? How many times have you put something off for whatever reason and then realize later that you should have done it long ago? Make the time to do something for your family, and for YOU.
- It’s beautiful outside! The colors of nature make a perfect background for a family or children’s portrait session.
- You may be a little apprehensive or nervous about being in front of the camera. Don’t be! Having family portraits done should just be about spending time with your family doing what you love to do. Find a photographer that fits your “style” and just go have fun with it! See what happens, you just might be surprised (and I am betting you will)!
Here's to family,
PS Got a cool idea for a portrait? Bounce it off me via email, or Facebook.
PPS One of my favorite parts of summer is watching baseball. My alma mater, Kent State, just beat the #1 seed in the College World Series. Go Flashes!